We may collect Personally Identifiable Information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, collecting said information when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, respond to a survey, and perform any action in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for the following information as appropriate:
· email address;
· mailing address;
· phone number;
· social security number; and,
· payment information (e.g. credit card number or 3rd party account info (PayPal)).
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect Personally Identifiable Information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply Personally Identifiable Information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site-related activities.
We may collect Non-Personally Identifiable Information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-Personally Identifiable Information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site (such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized), and other similar information.
June, Inc. may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
• To run and operate our Site we may need your information display content on the Site correctly.
• To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
• To personalize your user experience.
• We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users collectively use the services and resources provided on our Site.
• To improve our Site.
• We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
• To process payments.
• We may use the information Users provide about themselves when making a payment only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
• To run a promotion, contest, survey, or other Site feature.
• To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
• To manage product reviews and ratings.
• We may use third party service providers to help us manage product reviews and ratings left by Users.
• To send periodic emails.
• We may use email addresses to send User information and updates pertaining to their account. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
We adopt industry standard data collection, storage and processing practices, and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. We do not store credit card or payment information on the Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Site is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
We do not sell, trade, rent, license or otherwise disclose Users’ Personally Identifiable Information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any Personally Identifiable Information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes that, by accessing the Site, User has consented to.
If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes that, by accessing the Site, User has consented to.
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Because June values our Users’ privacy, we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our Website may make any changes to their information at any time by logging into their account and going to the “Account Settings” and then choosing "personal Data.”
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our Website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
We have taken the necessary steps to ensure that we are compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 by never sending out misleading information.
This document was last updated on 10/5/2015.